Thursday, April 22, 2010

School Is Out For the SUMMER!!! Break? Fun?...

It has been awhile, I have been so busy finishing up school! But I did it and I am now completely finished with the semester! YAY! It feels so good to be done. Although now all I do is work. 8 or 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. I think I should get a break from both work and school...unfortunatly I don't think that, that will ever happen! Oh well, I have a few hours after work each day to have fun and hang out with friends.
Also, I move out of my apartment in a week to move home! I am really excited I miss my home am family. Although I will be in Provo most of the week because I still work at the Orem Kindercare..so that wont be fun commuting but oh well you do what you have to do! Well I will update more later because I have to go to work now! Until next time, have a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment