Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HELP!

Talk about a busy week! It seems like the more I get done, the more work that their is to do. Here is a quick overview of a regular day in my life. Wake up at 6:00 A.M. Class 7:30-10:30, Finish up homework for next class, class from 12-1:20 do homework because every other day of the week you work so this is my only chance! Take a 1 hour break, then back to class at 7:00-9:30. go home...pass out...and wait for the next day where I face physics and 7 hours of working with children with no break. It is a busy life but I know I am so lucky to have a good job that works with my schedule, pays alright, and does not make me work weekends. I am lucky for the opportunity to go to school, even though I generally feel stupid (It makes my smart moments more meaningful). Plus being busy is so much better then not having anything to do. Although some days all that I really want to do is wake up late, lay on the couch and not move allll day long! That would be wonderful right about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment