Thursday, March 18, 2010

To My Best Friend!





I was lucky enought to take a middle of the week trip to Centerville this week! I was great, sometimes I forget how much I miss living at home. I cannot wait to move back this summer! Anyway, while I was there I got to spend some time with my adorable nephew Crew! We have had some great times together since he has been born and are now basically best friends. I gave him his first tast of diet coke, frosting and other sugary substances that he probably should not have. Also, I figured out his favorite book up to this point in his life is "Oh the Thinks you can Think" by Dr. Suess. He also thinks it is really funny when I make fun of him for not having any teeth (even though he is starting to get a couple!). But Crews personal favorite is peeing on me every single chance he gets! That is by far his favorite thing to do...I am pretty sure it has happend more to me than anyone else! Anyway, here are some pictures of Crew!

1 comment:

  1. he is so adorable! keep giving him the sugar and you will be the favorite aunt for sure.

    ReplyDelete