Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sad News

I work at Kindercare Learning Corp. I have been really lucky to be able to work there. Although it is really hard, frustrating, and some days I literally leave in tears because the 4 year olds are so mean...it's a good job. I have been really lucky up to this point to have the boss that I have. We get along really well, and me and her two kids are really tight. On saturdays I would take them to the park, chucky cheese, or other fun things like that why my boss worked. Well, On monday Sabrina pulled me out of the class I was teaching in and told me that she was leaving. I am not please! I am going to miss her so much as my boss! But I am devistated that Tyrel and Woodrow are leaving! I am going to miss them so much. One of my favorite Tyrel moments was when we were at Mcdonalds and he was playing on the slide, I was on the other side of the play thing getting Woodrow and I heard Tyrel scream across the play place so everyone can hear, "Miss Ashley!!! I hurt my butt on the slide!!!!!!" it was pretty funny everone just stared. They also helped me pick up the fella's...This summer I was with them at Chucky-Cheese and I was watching them play on a play place. A guy that was like 33 came up to me and started talk to me. His name was Pete, he was a garbage man who just went through drug rehab. He was a single dad and best of all he wanted my number...Thank you Tyrel and Woodrow for attracting the good guys for me (Note the Sarcasm)! Anyway I am really sad and am going to miss them very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment