Monday, March 22, 2010

Roomies!


My roommate Grace just got back from chicago and me and Janet have been missing her greatly! Tonight we all went out to dinner to celebrate her return! So I thought I would write a tribute to my awesome roommates! I just wanted to take a minute and talk about how lucky I got with roommates this year. I decided to move out of my apartment this summer two days before school started. I randomly found this condo and signed, not knowing a single person. It was a very scary move but it turned out wonderfully! Although Jan (Janet), Grace, and myself are extremely different we all get along so well. It is really sad because we did not really start hanging out until this semester and time just flew by after that! We have had many adventures together this semester such as road trips and triple dates! It has been a blast, I can't wait for more adventures to come!

Just to clarify...Janets real name is Jan...but because of me everyone knows her as Janet, she is actually starting to respond better to Janet then to Jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment